Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Venice

I know I was really going to try to continue posting my dream vacations in one picture daily for the month of November but I've been working so late and now my car is crapping out on me so I haven't had much of the spare time. But it's times when nothing seems to be going right when the magnificent daydreams grow and the yearning to be somewhere thousands of miles away grows too.

The romantic in me, hidden as far down as she is, would love to go to Venice just for the mere romanticism in it. I can just close my eyes and imagine the old beautiful buildings and sitting next to my loved one being paddled around VENICE...what the New York Times describes as "undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man". Stretched across 117 small islands, Venice boasts 455 bridges, hundreds of canals where romantic gondolas wind their way through the city

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made it to Italy yet, but I'm pretty sure I would never want to leave. Good luck on the car and work front. It's such a shame that life keeps getting in the way of blogging.

    ReplyDelete